Having a strong base is the key to any makeup look and wearing the right foundation is crucial. But it’s not an easy task. I’ve always had trouble finding the “right” foundation for my skin type and tone, and had always relied on beauty advisers (Mecca/Myer/David Jones beauty counters) for help, but that’s only for high end foundations. When it came to drug store foundations, I was on my own. Each time I was on the hunt for a drug store foundation, I would spend hours, trying each one out at least twice, before committing and even then, I question myself if I’ve chosen the right colour (I can’t be the only one that does this…)
1. “I’m heading to sleep now” equals to spending the next two hours stalking people on Instagram.
2. When people follow and then unfollow the next day..!?!? Like wth..??? Yes, this is frustrating (ultimate 1st world problem).
3. (Foodie Instagrammer) If someone takes a piece of the food before you take 3,293 photos, you want to punch them!
4. That annoying feeling you get when you want to Instgram something yet the lighting is horrible.
5. You have an awesome photo, but no idea how to caption it. (Argghhh can’t think…) And then end up with a just a smiley face 😊. Continue reading “10 things only an Instagrammer would understand…”
To celebrate my Instagram account hitting 5k followers, I decided to host a small giveaway.
As this is my first blog entry, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Loi and I’m a shopaholic coffee addict from Melbourne. I’ve been instragramming (loreebloom) about beauty, life and coffee since late last year and have now decided to create a blog.
First things first, I want to share with you the reason why my blog is called Loree Bloom.
I’ve lived my life having my name mispronounced many times over, even when I pronounce it to people, they still get it wrong. Continue reading “Why are you calling me Loree…?”