Didn’t get what you wanted for Christmas? Have itchy fingers to swipe the credit card? Well there are a lot of sales going on and it can be a bit overwhelming, trust me I know. Either you’re heading in-stores (oh you brave soul) or just want to shop in the comfit of your underwear in your lounge room…
Let’s have a look at what sales are out there and I’ll share some of the items that I’m eyeing off this Boxing Day sale. Here are the list of my favourite places to shop, with attached links that will take you directly to the sale page! Continue reading “What to Buy During the Boxing Day Sales”
Can you believe that it’s December already? Seriously, where has this year gone? But on that note, it’s the start of the festive season, which means… major spending time!
If you’re after some gift ideas for the leading ladies in your life (mum, sister, girlfriend, bestie etc…), or even just a gift for yourself. Yet you have no idea where to start…
Don’t worry, I’ve got your back! I’ve compiled some of my favourite things into this ultimate gift guide to help makes things a little bit easier for you! Continue reading “Best Gifts for Women”
Oh hello there!
Did you know that Priceline 40% off cosmetic sale starts later this week (9th – 10th of November 2016).
I did a Priceline favourites list earlier this year and a few of you have mention how helpful it was! So, I’m here again to share with you a few of my Priceline favourites to hopefully makes things a little bit easier for you. Because, let’s be real, heading to a Priceline sale without a plan can be pretty overwhelming.
I’m not going to mention any repeats from my previous post, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love them! I do, they’re great and you can read my ‘What to buy at Priceline Cosmetic Sale‘ to find out more! Continue reading “What to buy at the Priceline Cosmetics Sale”
Have you ever been to the Priceline 40% off sale without a game plan and felt completely overwhelmed? I know, I have. I’ll buy too much or too little, and end up with a big case of buyers remorse.
Seeing as Priceline are having their amazing 40% Cosmetics sale next week on the 6th and 7th of April 2016, I’m here to share with you a few of my Priceline favourites to hopefully makes things a little bit easier. Continue reading “What to buy at the Priceline 40% Off Cosmetics Sale”
1. “I’m heading to sleep now” equals to spending the next two hours stalking people on Instagram.
2. When people follow and then unfollow the next day..!?!? Like wth..??? Yes, this is frustrating (ultimate 1st world problem).
3. (Foodie Instagrammer) If someone takes a piece of the food before you take 3,293 photos, you want to punch them!
4. That annoying feeling you get when you want to Instgram something yet the lighting is horrible.
5. You have an awesome photo, but no idea how to caption it. (Argghhh can’t think…) And then end up with a just a smiley face 😊. Continue reading “10 things only an Instagrammer would understand…”